Our practice has the newest technology in gum disease treatment, known as Perioscopy. We are one of a handful of practices in the country that offer this exciting treatment! Patients previously had two options for treating gum disease: deep cleanings (which in most cases do not fully treat gum infection) or gum surgery. We offer a third and non-surgical option!
- Non-Surgical–we can reach under the gums in a comfortable, non-surgical manner. Little-to-no-pain!
- Video Below the Gumline–instead of removing plaque blindly by feel, we can now see the roots of your teeth up to 45 times actual size!
- Other Uses–can help us diagnose and treat other conditions such as root fractures, bone loss in between roots and undetectable cement.
- The Very Latest in Dentistry–Perioscopy raises the standard of oral health care by allowing our hygienists to use vision during treatment to a higher level not previously possible. Our practice is one of the very first in the United States using this exciting technology!
- Results Often Comparable to Surgery–we can utilize regenerative materials if indicated.
- Cost Savings–Treatment costs are less than gum surgery.